Monday, November 10, 2008

Want to lose weight? don't want to suffer?


Dr. John Salerno has taught me a fantastic way to lose weight without suffering. It's called the full Fat fast. For a week or so, you eat nothing but fat and protein, and your weight will plummet. I lost 12 pounds in 8 days. Next step, you segue into a long marathon of eating only wholesome, whole foods and your weight will normalize. I know it sounds crazy, but you can eat foie gras, heavy cream with berries, steaks, lobster, butter, and your blood chemistry will improve, your weight will drop, and your waist size will come down.

You can eat out easily. Last week, I had this lamb shank, and just left the corn on the plate. I'll teach you how to eat out, feel good, and lose weight.

Tomorrow I'll tell you how to start.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2008 at 2:30 PM , Blogger El said...

show me how to do it. llll

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home